My name is Alison, we are a companion and home help support service and strive on helping people getting out and about and living their life again having fun and not being stuck in every day.
We offer a personalised service to suit your own need and interest, we can hopefully make a difference to your day.
Everybody is different so that is why we can personalise to your needs.
By getting a little extra support it will help you to retain your independence.
We would like to support you to stay in your own home and each person will have different things that matter to them, we can help you do this.
We are a family run business, after caring for my mother and other family members, it made me realise just how many people need help and how many people don’t have any help. It is quite heart breaking how many people are very lonely and isolated.
We have both ladies and gents to support you and each one of them is friendly, caring, patient, cheerful, reliable and lots of empathy and all have a positive and caring attitude and want to help make a difference. All helpers are DBS checked (police record check) and have their own transport.
You will have the same helper on each visit.
How to promote their independence again and make sure they don’t feel alone in the world.
Our aim is to reach as many people as possible and put a smile on somebody’s face and make them realise they are not alone.
Home Help and Support
We would like to help you get motivated maybe take part in activities and communicate with other people, make use of your resources our service is tailored to your own needs.
These are just some of the things we can do:
• Getting your weekly shopping, we can either get it for you, or you can come with us and we will put it away for you.
• We can do your laundry and ironing, change your bed linen.
• Help you get organised.
• Running errands
• Accompanying to hospital appointments or special outings
• Restaurants, cinemas, national trust gardens
• Maybe you just need time away from a loved one suffering with Dementia or Alzheimer’s
• If you enjoy walking, we can assist you and keep you company
• Dog Walking
• Coffee and chat, and reminisce about the good old days